5) To keep it simple we will use Wizards of the Coast cards (here: was.tamgc.net/). You can agree to use Forumini decks with your opponent if you choose.
6) Any rules questions that you can't agree on, post in this thread the issue and mnnorthstars will serve as final arbiter of the dispute. Whatever mnnorthstars says is the unappealable law of the land!
7) Each player will get one game of any Axis fleet and one of any Allies. You can agree with your opponent to year and theater limitations if you choose. For game 3, agree who will play what side or use dice rolling to see who picks.
8) The player doing maps should start the thread on the match subforum for each game.
9) Try your best to make at least one move a day (or hopefully more). If your opponent has been quiet for a bit, send a PM to ping them. If you know you'll be away from a computer for a few days, just give your opponent a friendly heads up in a DM.
10) All games will feature 100 point fleets.
Let me know if you have any Qs, otherwise see you on the high seas!